HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 

Wazzup you guys, I'm KingChris550, owner of this site is my brother!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
KingChris550
MVP
MVP

Rep : 0

PostSubject: Wazzup you guys, I'm KingChris550, owner of this site is my brother!    Sun Oct 03, 2010 8:33 pm

I am an 11 year old kid who is attending Indio Middle School. First I will tell you my hobbies/intrests: Playing online, chatting with friends, school (sometimes), girls, and people who respect me. The next thing I will tell you about me is what movies and crap like that I like, this also means books: Spider-Man, Spider-Man 2, Spider-Man 3, adventure, action, hero, comedy, scary affraid , and more. Books: Goosebumps, Spooksville, and other scary books affraid . I was born in Orlando Florida, I am Puerto Ricain, and I live in Indio California. That is all the informating you need to know. Peace! Wink Surprised

P.S. Stay cool! Cool

Your Pal,
Christian
A.
Martinez
Back to top Go down
Apocalypse
Administrator
Administrator

Rep : 10

PostSubject: Re: Wazzup you guys, I'm KingChris550, owner of this site is my brother!    Sun Oct 03, 2010 9:15 pm

KingChris550 wrote:
I am an 11 year old kid who is attending Indio Middle School. First I will tell you my hobbies/intrests: Playing online, chatting with friends, school (sometimes), girls, and people who respect me. The next thing I will tell you about me is what movies and crap like that I like, this also means books: Spider-Man, Spider-Man 2, Spider-Man 3, adventure, action, hero, comedy, scary affraid , and more. Books: Goosebumps, Spooksville, and other scary books affraid . I was born in Orlando Florida, I am Puerto Ricain, and I live in Indio California. That is all the informating you need to know. Peace! Wink Surprised

P.S. Stay cool! Cool

Your Pal,
Christian
A.
Martinez
welcome to my site brother.
Back to top Go down
http://apocalypseforums.darkbb.com
Kitten

Rep : -4

PostSubject: Re: Wazzup you guys, I'm KingChris550, owner of this site is my brother!    Mon Oct 11, 2010 8:42 pm

Welcome, but was it really necessary to pull out a damn paragraph on useless information?

Site Monster
Site Monster

Rep : 3

PostSubject: Re: Wazzup you guys, I'm KingChris550, owner of this site is my brother!    Tue Oct 26, 2010 5:16 am

Welcome

Rep : 1

PostSubject: Re: Wazzup you guys, I'm KingChris550, owner of this site is my brother!    Tue Oct 26, 2010 3:43 pm

dude welcome warning dont mess with kitten
Back to top Go down
Fiction
Site Monster
Site Monster

Rep : -1

PostSubject: Re: Wazzup you guys, I'm KingChris550, owner of this site is my brother!    Tue Oct 26, 2010 9:28 pm

You go to Indio Middle? what grade cuz im an 8th grader from IMS
Back to top Go down
http://radianteclipseforums.forumotion.com
Apocalypse
Administrator
Administrator

Rep : 10

PostSubject: Re: Wazzup you guys, I'm KingChris550, owner of this site is my brother!    Wed Oct 27, 2010 12:42 pm

Bryanlop69 wrote:
You go to Indio Middle? what grade cuz im an 8th grader from IMS
My bro is only in 6th grade.
Back to top Go down
http://apocalypseforums.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wazzup you guys, I'm KingChris550, owner of this site is my brother!    

Back to top Go down

Wazzup you guys, I'm KingChris550, owner of this site is my brother!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1